Location and Dates:
Four Seasons Hotel and Resort
Two Dole Drive
Westlake Village, CA
(July 13-24, 2019)
(If you are coming from out of town, we will give you an extensive list of hotels close by in addition to the Four Seasons)
Sample Workshop Schedule (each day begins at 9:00 am and usually ends around 4:30/5:00 pm)
**Each practicum will be scheduled individually.
- Day 1 - Introductions, History of Yoga, Understanding Yoga Philosophy, General Yoga Teaching Techniques, Understanding Different Styles of Yoga, Teaching and Practicing Warm Ups and Sun Salutations
- Day 2 - Teaching and Practicing Standing, Balancing and Seated Postures
- Day 3 - Teaching and Practicing Arm Balances, Forward Facing Inversions, and Front Lying Postures
- Day 4 - Teaching and Practicing Back Facing Inversions and Back Lying Postures, Art of Sequencing for Different Style of Hatha Yoga
- Day 5 - Effective Use of Props, Chair Yoga, Hands On Adjustments, Partner Yoga
- Day 6 - Pranayama, Bandhas, Meditation, Foundations of Mindfulness, Introduction to Iyengar Yoga
- Day 7 - Anatomy of Hatha Yoga, Biomechanics of Movement, Physiology of Relaxation, Chakras and Subtle Anatomy, Teaching Restorative Yoga
- Day 8 - Teaching and Practicing Vinyasa Yoga, Yoga for Specific Issues, Yoga Nidra, Introduction to Doshas
- Day 9 - Sanskrit Pronunciation and Meaning, Mantras and Mudras, Teaching and Practicing Ashtanga Yoga, Teaching Challenging Asanas
- Day 10 - Yoga for Specific Groups (prenatal, kids), Yin Yoga, Yoga Sutras and Yoga Philosophy
- Day 11 - Business of Yoga, Harnessing the Power of Yoga to Improve Your Life and the Lives of Others, Developing Your Own Unique Voice as a Yoga Teacher, Hosting Yoga Workshops and Retreats
- Day 12 - Yoga Unveilled (documentary and discussion), Review Session, Final Question and Answer Session
**Please note that prior to the teacher training intensive (after you register), you must order and begin the online course.
Before ordering the online course, you must first complete the application for the training.
The full training includes two payments:
1) payment for the supplemental online course materials ($295), and
2) payment for the in-person training intensive ($1,795, if paid before May 31st, otherwise $1,895).
The price of the online course materials is $295. Once you have paid for the online course, your spot will
be reserved in the in-person intensive.
Tuition for the in-person summer intensive is $1,795 (before May 31st) and $1,895 after May 31st.
Payment for the in-person intensive is due before the first day of the intensive.
To reserve your spot in the training, please complete the application
. After we review your application,
you will receive a link to pay for the online course material. Once you pay for the online course materials ($295),
you will receive all necessary materials and your space in the training intensive will be reserved.
If you decide for any reason not to attend the training, simply let us know at least two days before the start of the training for a full refund of
any payments you have made.
If for any reason you are unable to complete the full training, you will be eligible for a partial refund based
on the amount of training you have already completed.
What's In It For You
Apply for the 200-Hour Program here
Return to General 200 Hour Program Information
- A highly rated and well-respected program. We have been offering yoga teacher training for 15+ years and consistently receive the highest marks from our wonderful students.
- You will be saving over $1,000. Many programs charge more than $3,000. We think you deserve better. We love yoga and like to be around other people who love yoga too. We only charge $295 for our online training component and $1795 for the in-person training. Once you complete both, you will be able to register with Yoga Alliance as an RYT 200.
- A Beautiful Location.This intensive is held at the beautiful Four Seasons Resort in Southern California. If there ever was a perfect place for yoga training, this is it.
- Individual Attention We value the unique perspective of each individual. While we teach you about different styles of yoga, we want you to discover your own style and voice as a yoga teacher and practicitioner. Therefore, we limit the number of trainees, so that you can receive the individual attention you deserve and have the best possible experience.
- Flexible Time and Individual Training We developed this program to suit your specific needs and preferences. Your practicum is scheduled individually, and ongoing mentoring is also scheduled at your own convenience.
- No previous formal experience is needed. This is an intensive program that only requires your love and enthusiasm for yoga.
- A full set of manuals and on-going resources. You have unlimited access to our comprehensive training manuals from the time you sign up. Long after the training is over, you will always be able to access this valuable resource, which includes online training manuals and videos. The manuals include over 1,300 pages of resource materials, including teaching instructions and photos for over 140 postures, breathing exercises, meditations, as well as information on anatomy of yoga, yoga philosophy, sequencing for yoga classes, business of yoga, and much more.
- A Fun Experience. During this training, we promise you will have fun, and feel supported in a positive environment.
- Lifelong Friends. During this training and long after it's over, we will be there for you, helping you bring your yoga gifts to the world and realize your dreams.
- Money back guarantee. If you can't make it to the training for any reason, we are happy to give you a full refund up to the first day of training. Your happiness and comfort always come first for us.